Who Can Participate?
Seeking seed, angel or A round funding (under US$5M) with at least a
minimum viable product (past conceptual stage)
- At least ONE (1) female entrepreneur in founding team who is using technology to solve a problem
- Any entrepreneur (male or female) who is using technology to impact women
- Are a significant proportion of end-users or consumers female?
- Are products specifically designed with women users in mind?
- Does the product itself address a problem that disproportionately affects
All startups must be technology-based startups. For the avoidance of doubt, technology is defined as the use of science and innovation to invent useful
things or to solve problems. This extends beyond digital, information or internet-based technology and covers everything from hardware to the creation of new products and solutions to existing problems.
Each startup may only apply for ONE (1) local competition round with consideration of whether the country or region where they reside, work or have operations in has a round or not. If they come from a country without a pitching round then they should apply to their nearest competition round. For inconsistencies, registrations may be relocated by She Loves Tech.
Language should be considered on a case by case basis. English is the preferred language for pitches but not absolutely required to ensure inclusivity in applications.